Click any of the links above to find a Unit Study that I've designed (and usually tried with my own kids) just for homeschool families like you! This is a work in progress, so none of the units are completely finished, but hopefully you can find something you can use with your own family!

Search This Blog

Week 17: I for Igloos


Day 1:

- Calendar Time: month, day of the week, date & season. Trace today's date or color the square on the Monthly Calendar. Circle the weather on the Weather Page. Continue to memorize the months of the year. Sing the Months Song. Review #4-7. Review letter S.

- Introduce letter I & its sound. Stamp the letter I onto the I Template. (Part 1)

- Color the I's (Part 3)

- I Words Coloring Page (Letter I Printables)

- Roll & Count ABC's Letter I (Part 3)

- My First School Book pg. 28 (Rectangle)

- Use these Sorting Mats to practice sorting words beginning with A & I.



Day 2:


- Calendar Time: Same as Day 1. Review letter S & I. Introduce #8.

- Say the 8 Number Rhyme. Glue 8 cotton balls onto the #8 Template. Color the #8 Coloring Page.

- Letter I/ Igloo Puzzles (Part 6)

- Use the Letter I Words Mini Book to review words beginning with I.

- Follow the directions to play the Letter I 10-Grid Game.

My First School Book, pg. 29 (H)

- Make PlayDoh Snow. Use these ABC Tracing PlayDoh Mats for S & I. Also the Number Play-Doh Mats for 4-8.




No comments:

Post a Comment